5.09.2008

random notes on baby development

  • fights napping
  • more playful
  • more interactive/social
  • stretches arms out to help me dress her -- she could do this for a while now but getting better at it.
  • can take shoes and socks off of her -- been able to do this a while ago but getting better at it.
  • tries to take her shirt off
  • very happy when I put hair pin in her hair
  • been saying da da da again
  • loves to read --
    • will pick up a book and come sit on my lap when I say "do you want to read a book?"
    • reads junk mail
    • reads mommy's magazines
    • or any piece of paper she could find
  • secure
  • knows the evil cat's usual hiding place (daddy's socks drawer in the closet)
  • can trash the apartment in 3 min.... orz
  • tip-toes to reach objects on the table/desk/shelf
  • likes to go out and would refuse to come in to the apartment from the hall way
  • notices when I get dressed --
    • will wave good-bye or go to the door (to go out)
    • will come sit down and let me put socks and shoes on her

2 comments:

poavosa said...

# very happy when I put hair pin in her hair
ㄟ,這個。男女果然天生就有差。

# loves to read junk mail
嗯,果然從小就有練過,長大後一定不會無聊。

還是變態媽媽虐待兒童......

cleverCLAIRE said...

她不僅很開心,還會跑去房間照鏡子,不過也會把髮夾拿下來玩、吃。

我沒有虐待她
是她自己去拿來看的
很認真的研究上面的圖片or字樣
在台灣的時候還會搶阿公的報紙