1.18.2008

thriller

Based on a true story. XD

scene set up:
Little People Farm Toys (barn, farmer, horse, pig, cow, sheep)
Leap Frog Phonics Bus (a bus, 3 frogs)


Act I: SF muni

Daddy: Look it's a bus...
你看,公車
(drive the bus and run over all the farm animals.)
(開著公車撞倒所有農場動物)

Lynn: Aah-ay-ee-aeeyw

Daddy: It must be a sfmuni bus.
那台公車應該是舊金山市公車

Lynn: Aah-nah-nah-ayee-ay


Act II: 'cause the farmer's Taiwanese

Daddy: I am a farmer. I need some wool. Let's kill the sheep.
我是農夫。我需要羊毛。宰了綿羊吧!
(hit the sheep with the farmer)
(拿起農夫攻擊綿羊)

Lynn: Aah-nah-nah-ayee-ay

Daddy: I am a farmer. I am hungry.
(pick up the farmer)
我是農夫,我肚子餓了。
Daddy: Let's kill the cow. Mmmh... steak.
宰了牛吧!嗯~~牛排。
(pick up the farmer and hit the cow)
(拿起農夫攻擊牛)

Lynn: Aah-ay-ee-aeeyw

Daddy: Let's kill the pig. Mmmh... bacon.
宰了豬吧!嗯~~培根。
(pick up the farmer and hit the pig)
(拿起農夫攻擊豬)

Lynn: Aah-nah-nah-ayee-ay

Daddy: Oh and because the farmer's Taiwanese, he kills the frog* and eats it, too.
喔,因為農夫是台灣人,他殺了青蛙,然後把他也吃掉。
(pick up the farmer and attack Leap the frog.)
(拿起農夫攻擊青蛙Leap)

Lynn: Aah-ay-ee-aeeyw

* The first time J spent the weekend at my parents' house in Taiwan, my dad bought frogs from the market that morning (something he hasn't done for a really long time) and we had frog soup for lunch. I of course scooped extra pieces of frogs for J. And apparently this has scarred him for life. lol
*說明:米台目第一次去我家過週末時,我爸那天早上去騎腳踏車時竟然買了青蛙回來(很久沒買了說),那天中午我們就吃青蛙湯。體貼的我當然多幫米台目舀了好幾塊青蛙肉。很顯然吃青蛙的經驗讓米台目「印象深刻」,終生難忘。XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

好恐怖哦!
好血腥哦!
怕怕!