11.09.2007

Boycott all China made goods


Millions of toys recalled; contain 'date rape' drug

Two U.S. children went into comas after swallowing Chinese-made Aqua Dots found to contain a chemical that converts into 'date rape' drug when ingested.

Shocking!

I will try my best to avoid anything Made in China from now on.

I'll admit, before I have Lynn, I sometimes cave in and get goods that are made in China. The reason is simple, I have no choice. But it's time for concerned consumers/parents like me to fight back. Enough is enough. I will try my best to find alternatives if I can only find MIC ones for the item I want to purchase.

I have added a new RSS feed to the right panel... It's a blog dedicated to providing information on "Not Made In China- a collection of China-free toys and household products"(非中國製 產品訊息).

Thanks to Carol from Florida for providing the info.

3 comments:

Tim Maddog said...

Count me in! Good to see your collection of related posts in the sidebar, too.

Tim Maddog

carol said...

Glad to see someone share the same thought.

I just got another link, 500+ toys not made-in-china. http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/500-not-made-in-china-50110507
Hope you find it useful also.
-Carol

cleverCLAIRE said...

Thanks Tim. Welcome aboard!

Thanks carol! Another post on a compiled list of not-made-in-china sites/news is coming!